Pulis

jimharri said:
Blueroses said:
Don't like how his team play and he talks rubbish too...the team didn't turn up today but must say begavich is awesome goal keeper that is all.
Their 'keeper was taking the piss with his timewasting. Every goal kick, he would take the kick out from the other side of the goal to where the ball went out. And yet there was only 1 minute added at theme of the first half. And that after the ref had spoken to him.

This was unbelievable, it was taking over 30seconds to take each goal kick. Timewasting from the 2nd minute and the officials are either unaware and incompetent or oblivious to the antics.

Reminded me of Tim Howard last season,

Was a very bitter reaction.

"It's dickov again.........can you believe it!?"

Statistics from the game from Vital Football and (Guardian):

Man City Stoke City
3 Goals 0
17 (20) Goal Attempts 4 (5)
9 (6) On Target 3 (1)
67 (62) Posession % 33 (38)
7 Corners 2
0 Offside 1
6 Fouls 9 (10)
2 Yellow Cards 2

As we know the important statistic is the top one, but the next 3 give an indication of how hard the other team tried and this shows...
Well, Stoke didn't try very hard did they? For a team that was defending 67% of the time they gave away remarkably few fouls.

I don't know the difference in data collection but there is a difference in what constitutes a goal attempt or a shot on target. The scoreboard in the ground got the first attempt by Stoke half way through the second half which was a shot blocked inside the area and was counted as an on target shot. Apart from some hairy defending at corners and Joe's tip onto the post I can't remember them troubling us.

Pulis is just a bitter, small minded hypocrite.

He complains about ''the disease'' that is diving but thinks sending his players out to ''rough up'' the opposition (and potentially cause serious injury) is fine. Prick.

MotD: "What was the difference between the teams today?"
TP: "About £220m"

Mrs Bow remarked after hearing him say this, "how disrespectful to his own players."

Stokes have spent quite alot since coming up to the premiership

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/stoke-city-transfers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier ... sfers.html</a>

More than a lot of teams,it seems his problem is with city as i doubt he says the same after a United game.

If they sacked that little **** the people of stoke would see what they've been missing, they would also bring more than 500 fans to a New Year's Day fixture at the home of the champions 40 miles away.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
jimharri said:
Blueroses said:
Don't like how his team play and he talks rubbish too...the team didn't turn up today but must say begavich is awesome goal keeper that is all.
Their 'keeper was taking the piss with his timewasting. Every goal kick, he would take the kick out from the other side of the goal to where the ball went out. And yet there was only 1 minute added at theme of the first half. And that after the ref had spoken to him.

This was unbelievable, it was taking over 30seconds to take each goal kick. Timewasting from the 2nd minute and the officials are either unaware and incompetent or oblivious to the antics.

Reminded me of Tim Howard last season,

Maybe, just maybe, the ref had spotted the time wasting but once we had scored he thought well they have wasted their own time now havent they.

Was to our advantage in a way. Begovic didnt exactly rush second half did he

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.