Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Maybe this is just a leak to chivvy other companies along. £50m sounds good until say Chelsea get £80m or Utd
£100m.

The reality is we don't shift merchandise to command that yet, a £20m per year increase is more than satisfying..

Do people think position equals entitlement??? Can spot the upper classes a mile off, just waiting on @gordondaviesmoustache to rack up!

The reality is we don't shift merchandise to command that yet, a £20m per year increase is more than satisfying..

Do people think position equals entitlement??? Can spot the upper classes a mile off, just waiting on @gordondaviesmoustache to rack up!
The son of a grocer from Hulme could never describe himself as upper class. Middle to upper-middle, with a streetwise twist.

I couldn't give a rats if it were NAFF NAFF, eclipse or spliffy, I'll concentrate my efforts on watching this glorious period, safe in the knowledge that we don't have Swales, Boler et al, running the club (:
Naff Naff now your talking! I'm enjoying every minute of this, as you say glorious period. I still think we have more gears hopefully saving ourselves for them dirty fookers over the road:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.