Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Meanwhile Bayern Munich held its annual general meeting. Uli Hoeness took the opportunity to make an appeal to UEFA for creating new and better FFP rules to enable Bayern to compete on equal terms. He complained that Bayern would be competing against states like Qatar and Abu Dhabi, and as soon as the Sheiks would increase their oil pumps clubs like PSG and City would have another 100 million to spend. My dislike for Bayern immediately became even stronger than it already is. Fuck them. I hope the Puma thing is correct as we would cooperating with the strongest German competitor of Adidas, who happens to own a part of Bayern Munich.
Which is fucking ironic considering Bayern are taking sponsorship money from Qatar. The hypocrisy in football knows no bounds. The guy himself been in jail as well etc.

Let's just hope they don't upset all the returning tarts who boycotted this year because of the kit, you know who you are...

It was last season that was the problem... this seasons kit is a great kit, home and away perfect colours albeit lazy standard templates... to be honest i'be boycotted Nike from the start simply due to poor quality.

Cannot believe a kit thread has gone by and this hasn't been posted!!

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.