Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

I'm up in Scotland and when I'm out and about with the dogs in the park or just in the local shops I see more City tops then anybody elses, even Barcelona (who would be 2nd most sighted). Not even Celtic or Rangers come close, and best of all they're mainly little kids rather than one of us old farts.

It’s happening in the States too. Noticed this fine young man on a cooking show earlier this year.

F2D18F7E-9DBF-4350-85B4-46849E3AE559_zps4mnacjs5.jpeg

Chelsea's deal is terrible. £50m for 5-6 years is better than 15 years with 60m.

also united, barca, real all command more exposure because they are more popular clubs. city do not get brands more exposure than those clubs, because our profile is lower.

£50m a year is about right for us. Real, Barca and Bayern regularly get to at least QF every single season. We are not even regular quarter final club in CL. Our shit performances in CL have cost us little bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.