Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

DuII-w2WkAA-JFD-1024x1024.jpg

Probably mentioned elsewhere, but just saw this Manchester bee shirt mock up and love it.
Looks like it should be a Dortmund away shirt.

We get lots of wear out of ours. Our nippers wear them all the time, in fact, hardly ever have them off.
I just have the Umbro one from 2009, which harked back to the strip we had in the 70's. Love it except for that daft eagle. Only wear it on Wembley trips

Staff at the club are on strict orders to keep quiet but it is Puma, 100 percent.

£300m over five years.

As we saw this week with Pep wearing his Puma jacket nod, the drip of info will perhaps loosen up once the Christmas shopping window is all done.

Love Puma, their trainers and retro stuff are the best in the business.
Really excited with this news. Been wearing Puma Suedes for going on twenty years now.

My Hammarby shirt is Puma. It’s not very generous so those of us with a tummy may need to breathe in.

I've noticed these big brands use the cheap shit in poorer countries where they won't sell as many and can't charge as much. I bought an Adidas Morocco shirt when I lived there, and the badge came off in the first wash. Had to glue it on myself and it still comes off sometimes. It was about 2/3 the price of a Bayern Munich shirt in the same shop. And yes, before you ask, it was a real one from the proper Adidas shop.

But let's be honest, most football shirts are pretty shoddy quality and nowhere near worth what they cost. I can't tell you how many have started to go bobbly or faded after just a few washes.

I also believe that Nike did not continue with us, because we are not a club that sells a lot of shirts in the world, for example Arsenal was mediocre for years and nike followed with them because they have a lot of fans in England and the world .

In the Premier there are very low level clubs that wear the Adidas brand that surprised me.

I also believe that Nike did not continue with us, because we are not a club that sells a lot of shirts in the world, for example Arsenal was mediocre for years and nike followed with them because they have a lot of fans in England and the world .

In the Premier there are very low level clubs that wear the Adidas brand that surprised me.

It has nothing to do with sales, it's all about advertising the brand and as we're one of the most watched clubs in the world we are hot property

Who has most tv viewers in the usa? We are one of the top 5 clubs in the world for viewers thats why we getting puma on a better deal.

Nike chose to go with Chelsea - I hope they good exposure in the Europa League.

Really excited with this news. Been wearing Puma Suedes for going on twenty years now.

Are you excited as it is the biggest kit deal in the clubs entire history - no
Are you excited because a football top will now match your trainers -yes

I like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.