Puma palermo X treble winners trainers

Likewise I got half a size down from what I ordered. Not opened a customer service case as luckily they fit fine but interested to know what the outcome is with people who have.
Same here, delivered a size down, now costs 8.55 to send em back,
might be going on ebay

Horses for courses I suppose but they look a bit Shite to me.
Selling them on for a profit is probably the best outcome.

Trainers now at £200. 30 bids. 2 days, 18 hours left.

Those of you with wrong size trainers get them on EBay. Even if you send them back for a full refund the club won’t resell them.

Mine also arrived, wrong size. If you're not a collector, what's a person to do with shoes that don't fit? I opened a customer service case with Man City online store, but not expecting a satisfactory resolution - all sizes are sold out!
Mine arrived today... 6.5.. Ordered a 7

What the hell did we do to deserve a shop like ours...

Has anybody got Tattoo's number off Fantasy Island... They might fit him

Last edited:
Trainers now at £200. 30 bids. 2 days, 18 hours left.

Those of you with wrong size trainers get them on EBay. Even if you send them back for a full refund the club won’t resell them.
Mine are going on there... As soon as they have another 80% off final value fees offer... I was going to list them at the weekend before they arrived, maybe a good thing I didn't as they're the wrong size

Mine also arrived, wrong size. If you're not a collector, what's a person to do with shoes that don't fit? I opened a customer service case with Man City online store, but not expecting a satisfactory resolution - all sizes are sold out!
Out of interest, what sizes did you and other folks get?

Mine arrived today... 6.5.. Ordered a 7

What the hell did we do to deserve a shop like ours...
They’re actually quite clever. They know they can sell any old shite and as long as it’s advertised as a ‘one off’ people will fall over themselves to purchase.

They’re actually quite clever. They know they can sell any old shite and as long as it’s advertised as a ‘one off’ people will fall over themselves to purchase.
I'd seen the trainers just after Christmas.. A guy who works at the academy had a pair.. They were all given one pair each... I guess the "300 pairs" were left over

300 pairs of trainers for a seasoncard base of ~36,000 is pathetic so I guess you're right... We'll buy any old shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.