Punching the disabled?

I'm still undecided, if i go for him, do you think its taking advantage to kick his bad leg as an opener?

Last thing i want is to get my arse kicked by a pissed up cripple

Ring up the social and tell them you've seen him jogging,they'll stop his sickness benefit and he'll have to cut back on the ale.
Then go round his house and tell him "this is what happens,when you mess with mine".
Failing that challenge him to an arse kicking contest, you go first.

Clamp the fecker then paint double yellow lines on the floor.

That'll learn him.

talkativesprout said:
I'm still undecided, if i go for him, do you think its taking advantage to kick his bad leg as an opener?

No way. There's no Queensbury rules when it comes to prosthetised pissed up benefits cheats. Take him down by kicking the bad leg away first. Then go for his good knee. Keep targeting the joint. Don't knock him out, just keep hammering away, fucking up the cruciate ligaments, cartilage, tendons. Fracture the knee cap....

...I've gone a bit far haven't I?

Find another man with one leg and pay him to go round and tune him in. Make sure you film it and show us. It'd be like watching 2 zeberdee's jumping around.

The Flash said:
talkativesprout said:

No way. There's no Queensbury rules when it comes to prosthetised pissed up benefits cheats. Take him down by kicking the bad leg away first. Then go for his good knee. Keep targeting the joint. Don't knock him out, just keep hammering away, fucking up the cruciate ligaments, cartilage, tendons. Fracture the knee cap....

...I've gone a bit far haven't I?

No not at all, but a bit amateurish if you don't mind me saying though, good leg first mate, always the good leg first ;-)

If any of you able bodied twats had a go at me for being pissed up i would whack you fucking senseless with my stick and then piss on your head.

Im sure all you brave boys would be braggin to your mates about that ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.