Punching the disabled?

talkativesprout said:
My wife saw it happening and had a bit of a go, so he gave her some abuse about being a "fuckin stupid woman". Now no matter how accurate he was with the abuse to the wife
This really made me laugh.

Josh Blue said:
I have assaulted disabled people before but it was mostly warranted and the time it wasn't I was very drunk so wasn't in control of my actions.

Never once did the police do anything, I'm not sure the "crimes" I committed were even reported.

Just do what you feel is right.

(Do-gooders don't moan at me for using violence as a means to defend myself).

i'm not sure you can class a cat as "disabled".

ban-mcfc said:
Josh Blue said:
I have assaulted disabled people before but it was mostly warranted and the time it wasn't I was very drunk so wasn't in control of my actions.

Never once did the police do anything, I'm not sure the "crimes" I committed were even reported.

Oh ey up, another fucking do-gooder. Go hug a tree you crazy hippy.

Josh Blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Josh Blue said:

Oh ey up, another fucking do-gooder. Go hug a tree you crazy hippy.

hahaha sorry couldn't resist.

Illuminate the severity from your end to him and if he still is a twat simply tell him do it again and you will have him regardless of physical condition.
An ultimatum if you will.

i kne albert davy said:
Get yourself a wheelchair wheel yourself round and twat him that way fair fight.

he has 1 leg no wheel chair, should i give him the dukes, whilst hopping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.