Pundit...

TCIB said:
edwrdhor said:
Keegan and savage on espn r usually good to us.

As a player i would want to punch him to death, as a pundit though Savage is alright yeah.

Dunno op tbh but i can't be far wrong like others when i say Hansen the bitterest twat alive.

Another point on punditry with that wanker Hansen, ok his wages are going to 20k a week. What for ? what the fuck does he do to earn even a grand of that ?

At least Neville has learned that interactive board thing and does stuff. Hansen sits their and tuts.

If any twats from the bbc are reading this. he is why i do not pay my tv license fee. It is not due to being skint or any cash trouble.
It is because you useless wankers piss our cash up the wall like it was confetti.
I hope every fee payer tells you useless equal oportunities arseholes to fuck off and the whole lot goes bankrupt.

20k a week to sit on his fucking arse and tut at anyone who is not in a Liverpool shirt, get fucking fucked you out of touch self obsessed spinless shits..

You should stop sitting on the fence and say what you mean!

;-)

Danny Mills the twat doesnt like us either ? was on bbc this afternoon slaging off City, or is it sour grapes as we didnt want him !! haha

Have to say that the level of punditry on MOTD isn't good compared to Neville

having said that, Sky have wheeled out some absolutley pathetic ,biased tossers down there with Hansen at tiimes

Watched the City v Arsenal game in a pub on the foreign channel but with English commentary, the commentator was John Champion with a ex Arsenal player, what a bias bastard Champion was , not one good word about City or the fans all game, even slagging the City fans off for not singing, even oh you could hear 'bluemoon' in the back ground, at least the ex Arsenal man was fair, lots of comments about some of the Arsenal players going down easy and making a meals out of some tackles,

TCIB said:
As a player i would want to punch him to death, as a pundit though Savage is alright yeah.

Dunno op tbh but i can't be far wrong like others when i say Hansen the bitterest twat alive.

Another point on punditry with that wanker Hansen, ok his wages are going to 20k a week. What for ? what the fuck does he do to earn even a grand of that ?

At least Neville has learned that interactive board thing and does stuff. Hansen sits their and tuts.

If any twats from the bbc are reading this. he is why i do not pay my tv license fee. It is not due to being skint or any cash trouble.
It is because you useless wankers piss our cash up the wall like it was confetti.
I hope every fee payer tells you useless equal oportunities arseholes to fuck off and the whole lot goes bankrupt.

20k a week to sit on his fucking arse and tut at anyone who is not in a Liverpool shirt, get fucking fucked you out of touch self obsessed spinless shits..

Sir, you should be writing for a quality news outlet !

Top drawer rant, and absolutely correct.

You can take your pick from any of these:

Craig Burley (Wanker).
Paul Merson (Wanker)
Mark Lawrenson (Wanker).
Any Journo who appears on The Sunday Supplement (Wankers).
Alan Shearer - depending upon who we've played (mini Wanker).
David Platt (when at Sky Sports W......oh alright!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.