Pundit...

TCIB said:
edwrdhor said:
Keegan and savage on espn r usually good to us.

As a player i would want to punch him to death, as a pundit though Savage is alright yeah.

Dunno op tbh but i can't be far wrong like others when i say Hansen the bitterest twat alive.

Another point on punditry with that wanker Hansen, ok his wages are going to 20k a week. What for ? what the fuck does he do to earn even a grand of that ?

At least Neville has learned that interactive board thing and does stuff. Hansen sits their and tuts.

If any twats from the bbc are reading this. he is why i do not pay my tv license fee. It is not due to being skint or any cash trouble.
It is because you useless wankers piss our cash up the wall like it was confetti.
I hope every fee payer tells you useless equal oportunities arseholes to fuck off and the whole lot goes bankrupt.

20k a week to sit on his fucking arse and tut at anyone who is not in a Liverpool shirt, get fucking fucked you out of touch self obsessed spinless shits..
I hope you don't get invited to too many weddings! Agree about the Thunderbirds' puppet.

for those of us with any intelligence, tv pundits come across as halfwits: little research, rehashing the same shite week in and week out, displaying their own prejudices instead of reviewing what they have just seen, &c, &c.
then there are those incapable of forming an opinion for themselves and soak it up, hook, line and sinker - the same people who couldn't find their arse with a map

It used to be Merson - he never says anything good about us...but Hansen has absolutely pummelled us with relish since Utd went ahead in the league....lack of spirit have we - team of individuals... that should surely spur us all - of course he has been soooo wrong in the past --

Best pundit has to be Neville (and I cant believe i am saying that) - at least he seems to know what he is talking about and today on the commentary he was pretty nice about City

Marting Tyler has gone on record as saying City fans have been long suffering and deserve success.

Sky sports is killing MOTD at the moment - MOTD is looking very tired and jaded... needs a complete refresh....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.