Punishment for scuffing the penalty spot

They were bumping and barging Mahrez before the pen as well. Their behaviour was a disgrace today, it’s one thing being aggrieved with the match officials, a totally different thing to take it out on our players. Very enjoyable despite all of their hysterics that we then inflicted defeat on them.

We should have a designated spot scuffer or two.
In the event of a penalty against us the chosen one will go and do it as much as possible without the possibility of a red card.
That person should preferably be a fringe player such as Ferna or Ake who would not be suspended as a result of these dastardly tactics.

There should be a fan panel to agree some punishments because the big wigs are too afraid to sort stuff out:-

Pissing around with the penalty spot-instant red

Swear at the ref-instant red

They'd all stop doing it after two weeks. And every fan knows it.

I feel like this sort of shit during the game is the reason why rodri went over the top with his goal celebration.
Arsenal was pulling every lower leaguedirty trick in the book tonight to hang onto the point.
If they just carried on with the game and shown some sportsmanship there was a good chance they would of won today because we looked knackered.

How the hell no mention of this penalty spot by the pundits being ruined is beyond me. If this was a Euro final with England and all the Italy players was destroying the penalty spot can you imagine the outrage after the game by lineker and Ian wright?

I honestly don’t want to see this coming to the premier league and should be rightfully called out. Pep should of mentioned it after the game because if it happened to Liverpool then klopp would of kicked off big time

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.