Punk and New Wave thread.

Hopefully not the football shirt. Even though Joe Strummer is a god - I’m not wearing that colour for any fu**in’ reason.
Not a chance mate. I ordered two of these from the Joe Strummer foundation.
One for me and one for the brother in law:

bsi_tjsf32_65a68b3a-98b1-4e09-80d7-feb09a34efc6_250x250@2x.jpg

My mate got me a standing ticket to see The Damned at the Apollo in November. Should have played once or twice before but due to covid has been delayed. Can't wait as it's the original members of Dave Vanian on vocals, *Captain Sensible on base guitar, Brian James on lead, and Rat Scabies on drums. 40 years plus since i last saw those 4 on stage. Support bands are The Skids and Penetration so should be a top night.

*Sensible swapped base for lead guitar when James left and paul Gray became base player. These are their first 5 singles in order. -

My mate got me a standing ticket to see The Damned at the Apollo in November. Should have played once or twice before but due to covid has been delayed. Can't wait as it's the original members of Dave Vanian on vocals, *Captain Sensible on base guitar, Brian James on lead, and Rat Scabies on drums. 40 years plus since i last saw those 4 on stage. Support bands are The Skids and Penetration so should be a top night.

*Sensible swapped base for lead guitar when James left and paul Gray became base player. These are their first 5 singles in order. -

So have I but it's in the seats this time. Can't wait as I've never seen the original line up as too young, first time was 1982 at the Apollo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.