Punk and New Wave thread.

I had a copy of ‘Streets of London’ with the uncensored version of ‘So What’ on the b-side by the Anti- Nowhere League.

I’ve been told it’s really rare and worth a fair wedge. Hope it’s not worth too much though because I flogged it to the guy who had that record shop in the Underground Market for about £2, I think.

I had a copy of ‘Streets of London’ with the uncensored version of ‘So What’ on the b-side by the Anti- Nowhere League.

I’ve been told it’s really rare and worth a fair wedge. Hope it’s not worth too much though because I flogged it to the guy who had that record shop in the Underground Market for about £2, I think.
Just had a look on Discogs and it's only worth between 5 to £20 so don't worry ; )

Really enjoyed Theatre Of Hate I think they are better live than on record from what little I've heard.
Really enjoyed Cockney Rejects which I wasn't expecting.

Buzzcocks - Diggle's voice is just shot wish they'd get a new, younger singer.
That's good. Don't recall seeing Theatre Of Hate although I may have in the early 80s. I saw Spear of Destiny in mid 80s at Ashton cinema when they had gigs on, also saw The Damned there.

Used to like Cockney Rejects from 78 until they tried going heavy metal in mid 80s which was dreadful. Never got to see them live though but I may do one day to reminisce my youth. From this video they sound like they still have it.

Just been researching the band and didn't realise Jeff (Stinky) Turner is only 60 and 2 days older tham me. He must have only been 15 when they released their first set single - Flares And Slippers. I had their first half dozen singles which I really liked at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.