Punk and New Wave thread.

I can’t stand them, but did a mate a favour back in the 80s and went with him to see them at the Hacienda. Definitely a lot more agreeable live.
I was there though it was SOD , they’ve been on at the witchwood a few times, Kirk also did a solo acoustic set which was good but not very well attended .
A very under rated singer / songwriter .

Sex Pistols reuniting to play the whole of Never Mind The Bollocks album for two nights to raise funds to keep the Bush Hall venue in London going. (So not a cash in)

The catch? No Lydon. Singer Frank Carter will be doing vocals. No suprise no Lydon really given their relationship with him has never been worse.

Sex Pistols reuniting to play the whole of Never Mind The Bollocks album for two nights to raise funds to keep the Bush Hall venue in London going. (So not a cash in)

The catch? No Lydon. Singer Frank Carter will be doing vocals. No suprise no Lydon really given their relationship with him has never been worse.

The other catch is that they’re all in their late 60s and will probably need carers to help them on stage.

I loved my punk back in the day but I can’t imagine much more depressing than a bunch of OAPs trying to pretend they’re still angry young men.

The other catch is that they’re all in their late 60s and will probably need carers to help them on stage.

I loved my punk back in the day but I can’t imagine much more depressing than a bunch of OAPs trying to pretend they’re still angry young men.

Roger Waters says hello ... :-)

FB-IMG-1717581088982.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.