Punk and New Wave thread.

Watched it the other night.
Bloody hell they all fell out very easily! And then kept getting back together!

I had so forgotten how ugly Roman Jug was back then!
Not seen it yet. Still waiting to get 5 minutes to myself.

To be honest, I lost interest and track of them after New Rose, neat neat neat, stab your back etc.
Some of the best music of the time,

Not seen it yet. Still waiting to get 5 minutes to myself.

To be honest, I lost interest and track of them after New Rose, neat neat neat, stab your back etc.
Some of the best music of the time,
Only saw them the once at the Xmas on Earth punk festival in Leeds 81.
Didn't not like them, just wasn't into them but did like that period when they did Eloise, Alone again and a couple more. Hardly punk but a welcome edition to what shite the radio was playing in work back then.

Watched it the other night.
Bloody hell they all fell out very easily! And then kept getting back together!

I had so forgotten how ugly Roman Jug was back then!
Where did you find documentary because it ain't on Amazon prime video. The only thing I could find on there was a live in Berlin gig, and it's extra to watch it courtesy of Qello concerts on a 7-day free trial. Seen several different damned gigs both live and on TV.

Where did you find documentary because it ain't on Amazon prime video. The only thing I could find on there was a live in Berlin gig, and it's extra to watch it courtesy of Qello concerts on a 7-day free trial. Seen several different damned gigs both live and on TV.
That's where I found it... Go back 3 or so pages, @Barcon confirms it is on Amazon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.