Pure Old Trafford Gold

As the 6th goes in there's some rag **** filming us celebrating. WHY? Another reason why you just have to hate this sad fucked up glory hunting twats.

Agree with other posters about Canary Dave's pass for number 6. It is simply awesome. Art in motion to compete with anything that LS lowry could do.

Also has graet memories for me 'cause i got myslef on TV quite a few times including one really close up before KO for about 6 - 7 seconds.

Got a few texts from rags i know saying just seen u on TV. Why the fuck aren't they at the game? Got a bit of Kudos back as Eastlands as well with a few blues who sit near me who couldn't get a ticket saying thay saw me on the box.

Great day. Very nearly thought about not going this time as well, as the cheating cunts had been doing us over in recent games at the swamp and then kept us in for ages in the CC semi. Plus the place is an absolute shit hole full of Adam Teese wannabes. So glad i went. Not that it was every really in doubt though because like all other blues i'd do anything i could to cheer my boys home. Days like the 6-1 make all the shite and the so called banter from cluesless rags that you have to put up with worthwhile.

My favourate goal from this season was Aguero's. The speed of movement, coupled with the precision one-touch football, including the utterly and sublimely weighted angled back-heel pass by balotelli, (which for me doesn't get the credit it deserves) was breathtaking.

Fucking love that goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.