Pure Old Trafford Gold

Re: Re: Pure Old Trafford Gold

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Oh yes. I've been waiting for something like this. I still want one from the stretford end as the goals go in and they can see the mass of blue jump up in the corner
You'll be lucky. It was empty so unless it was on cctv you've no chance.

There's a rag who is a regular on GrandOldTeam and he came on after the derby telling them how proud he was of the Stretford end for singing for 90 minutes non stop. You really couldn't make it up.

Robbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zue3-wOH_kI&feature=related

this one ain't bad either (if i've done it right!)
Posted on there; got a couple of replies on there saying I couldn't accuse ManYoo fans of being out of towners with me living over here. When I replied, he then accused me of looking up Claremont Road on Google maps and that I was a Chelsea fan up until last month!

*sigh*

Quality vids. Made sure to save them before some bitter **** from youtube has a Paddy.

This bit chucked in in one made me nearly piss laughin

yu7vvbyj.png

Re: Re: Re: Pure Old Trafford Gold

stony said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Oh yes. I've been waiting for something like this. I still want one from the stretford end as the goals go in and they can see the mass of blue jump up in the corner
You'll be lucky. It was empty so unless it was on cctv you've no chance.

There's a rag who is a regular on GrandOldTeam and he came on after the derby telling them how proud he was of the Stretford end for singing for 90 minutes non stop. You really couldn't make it up.
I read that twat neville's posts.Talk about deluded!

Absolute quality vid. Lmfao !! Better than MoTD highlights, this vid has everything. The get up and leave rags, the tourist rags, hearing the City songs from their part of the ground sounded brilliant - hairs up on the back of my neck again.

Vienna_70 said:
Robbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zue3-wOH_kI&feature=related

this one ain't bad either (if i've done it right!)

You've done it brilliantly.

quote]

just for complete clarity it's not mine, I only found it, I do think it's quality though

If you pause it at 1:39 there is a bloke with white-ish hair on the left side of the frame. He seems to be smiling and appears to be wearing blue under his jacket. What do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.