Pure Old Trafford Gold

topcat12 said:
Some highlights of what they were saying:
0:51 and there we go. Everybody is leaving; sadness can be seen on their faces. 4 goals. 4-1
1:06 You can see the distress of this poor boy opposite. He doesn't know what's happening
1:10 Everybody's leaving but the match is obviouslynot finished (rather prophetic!!!)
1:20 It's a goal. The most beautiful (David Silva) Oh là là!!!
2:08 The stadium is practically empty
2:50 An historic match but in the bad sense
4:19 No!
CTID

That shout of "No!" when the 6th hits the back of the net is quality!

Tremendous video that captures those last few minutes perfectly.

Also, if anyone wants a real giggle check out the profile page of "United2o11". He's made comments on this video so you'll all find his page through that. He's a 22 year old United fan from Fulham and the lengths he goes to on his page to try and justify not being a glory hunter are hilarious in the extreme. I'd copy and paste his comments but the soft twat appears to have blocked me lol.

Brilliant. The first thing this video brought home to me was just how quickly in succession the three injury time goals were. Makes you realise just now much of a nightmare this must have been for the Rags (that were left)

:)

M18CTID said:
topcat12 said:
Some highlights of what they were saying:
0:51 and there we go. Everybody is leaving; sadness can be seen on their faces. 4 goals. 4-1
1:06 You can see the distress of this poor boy opposite. He doesn't know what's happening
1:10 Everybody's leaving but the match is obviouslynot finished (rather prophetic!!!)
1:20 It's a goal. The most beautiful (David Silva) Oh là là!!!
2:08 The stadium is practically empty
2:50 An historic match but in the bad sense
4:19 No!
CTID

That shout of "No!" when the 6th hits the back of the net is quality!

Tremendous video that captures those last few minutes perfectly.

Also, if anyone wants a real giggle check out the profile page of "United2o11". He's made comments on this video so you'll all find his page through that. He's a 22 year old United fan from Fulham and the lengths he goes to on his page to try and justify not being a glory hunter are hilarious in the extreme. I'd copy and paste his comments but the soft twat appears to have blocked me lol.
I've come across him may times on Youtube, absolute moron living in denial thinking he's a life long United die hard and would support them no matter what. His page says something like "I started supported United in 1991 (after being born in 1990 HAHA) if I was a glory hunter I would of just supported Liverpool at that time", laughable.

stony said:
Cheesy said:
stony said:
All those tourists, of the ones that stayed, half of them were dumbstruck and the other half taking pictures of Mancunians singing.

It looks a bit like level 3 in the East Stand ;-)

Haha, I thought mods weren't allowed to go fishing while on duty.

Fishing? Me?

Robbo said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zue3-wOH_kI&feature=related

this one ain't bad either (if i've done it right!)

The OP video is one of the funniest things I have seen on BM for a long time.

But this video, the music, everything about it is just superb.

Oh and the BT vision ad on the TV also brings back good memories

Oh yes. I've been waiting for something like this. I still want one from the stretford end as the goals go in and they can see the mass of blue jump up in the corner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.