pure scum

mayo31 said:
Pigeonho said:
mayo31 said:
Seems some on here get more satisfaction at proving that we have our fair share of idiots to me
What, so if people see City fans acting like twats they shouldn't talk about it like they would if it was a United fan? Would you please explain that one to me as i'm struggling with it...

Struggle all you want, I just pointing out that quite a few times on here there seems to be a mob mentality to have a real go at our fans.

The actual first post was regarding two city fans, ladies being abused. It soon went onto calling our fans.
But there is no difference to a United fan acting like a **** than there is a City fan. If a **** is a **** then surely that is all there is to it? People were rightly pointing out that whilst this United fan was a ****, there are also City fans to match it.
We could all shut our eyes, block our ears though and pretend that all City fans are good.

Pigeonho said:
mayo31 said:
Pigeonho said:
What, so if people see City fans acting like twats they shouldn't talk about it like they would if it was a United fan? Would you please explain that one to me as i'm struggling with it...

Struggle all you want, I just pointing out that quite a few times on here there seems to be a mob mentality to have a real go at our fans.

The actual first post was regarding two city fans, ladies being abused. It soon went onto calling our fans.
But there is no difference to a United fan acting like a **** than there is a City fan. If a **** is a **** then surely that is all there is to it? People were rightly pointing out that whilst this United fan was a ****, there are also City fans to match it.
We could all shut our eyes, block our ears though and pretend that all City fans are good.

I agree again. What is going on?

Pam said:
Pigeonho said:
mayo31 said:

I agree again. What is going on?
You've just stopped fighting it Pam, that's all.

Which is fine, my point is there seems more interest in slagging City fans off.

If that is called getting our house in order then that needs its own thread by the looks of things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.