Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

once i can say that we have a team that hughes has mostly sighned and he has no more excuses then i will judge him, but he should stay till then, definately!
i have been guilty of screaming for hughesies head a few times now e.g at the end of the west brom game and the end of the forest game but ill but that down to frustration i just dont think we should get rid of him dispite all the bad results of late cos i have a terrible feeling that it would blow up in our faces.
sighned.

we have been here got the tee shirt, we have been both outstanding and awful so its not all bad, he has made generally good signings so I say give him a chance

Stay

Signed... Give him a chance to weed out the vermin that is in the dressing room and together the manager, players, chairman, board, owners and the fans will drive this club forward, We have all this money, but it wont happen over night, it has taken Martin O'Neill 18-24 months to put a side together at Villa.

Signed. Swapping and changing every five miniutes never has got us anywhere,i firmly believe Hughes will get it right given time and OUR SUPPORT ON THE TERRACES!! im just getting the foook behind the team now.

coulsonblue said:
out of the 9 of us that go

6 for hughes, 2 don't knows and 1 definate no.

i am a pro-hughes

Block voting not allowed. One loggin one vote I say. It'll end like the eurovision song contest otherwise and cries of jerrymandering (or whatever the term is).

Surely he needs until the end of the season when he can be judged on his own signings. Once we have a bit more steel in the time, hopefully we should start moving up the table. Time to weed out the dross who don't give a f*** about the shirt.

Signed .. Remember we have been shit for years so a couple of months won't make any difference so give the guy a chance get off his back before he came to manage this shower we call a squad his resume was as good as anything else about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.