Put your name down if you think Hughes should stay

signed! At points this season i've witnessed us play some excellent football! and others the total opposite! I hope hughes can get the team playing more consistently and with time (and some more players) i think it will come!

yes keep him all his buys have been of the quality we need to take us on to the next level once he gets rid of the shite he inherited and moulds his own team the clueless fans on this website will soon change there opinion,rome was not built in a day and the project at city will take time and patience.

A hesitant definately maybe - personally I'm tired of the manager merry go round and think Hughes should at least be given as long a shot as some of the other dross we've has at the helm...

signed - give the guy a chance !! he's only been here for a few months and if we were to change him, who else would we get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.