Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

Blue2112

Haven't seen this topic posted tonight so here goes for the ongoing early leavers.

Champions of England
Only unbeaten team left in the English leagues
Best defensive record in the premiership
Best goal difference in the premiership
Winning 5-0 at home to go top of the table

And the stadium is half fucking empty at the final whistle.

3 minutes injury time announced and 10,000 people stand up on fucking cue!

Don't give a fuck if people say stop moaning or its everyones right to leave if they want to but as far as i'm concerned unless you have a genuine reason (and I accept that people do) then how fucking good would it be to see a near full stadium stand as one and applaud the Champions off the pitch. There is no fucking way on gods green earth 10,000 plus fans have to leave for work, pick the kids up, beat the traffic or whatever.

Never mind 'where were you when we was shit' its more a case of 'where are you now were fucking great'

Whinge whinge fucking whinge blah blah blah but it looks fucking shit.

I think it's the car parks mate. You can get stuck If you wait too long. Also people might have work. There's loads of factors. It's there ticket at the end of the day and if they want to leave early so be it.

Blue2112 said:
Haven't seen this topic posted tonight so here goes for the ongoing early leavers.

Champions of England

Don't give a fuck if people say stop moaning or its everyones right to leave if they want to but as far as i'm concerned unless you have a genuine reason (and I accept that people do) then how fucking good would it be to see a near full stadium stand as one and applaud the Champions off the pitch. There is no fucking way on gods green earth 10,000 plus fans have to leave for work, pick the kids up, beat the traffic or whatever.

Never mind 'where were you when we was shit' its more a case of 'where are you now were fucking great'

You mean it looks shit to those watching on the tele and you're scared it gives some arm chair rags some ammunition?

Left on 85 mins today..never ever leave early usually, but had to get my daughter back to Leeds for 6:30pm so couldn't risk getting stuck in the traffic...everyone's got their reasons haven't they?

To be honest unless you left at half time you will get stuck in traffic, I nearly always stay until the final whistle, I drove today rather than catch he train, less than an hour from Blackpool to my parents in Urmston, nearly an hour from Urmston to the ground (I should have took the Mancunian way) about 45 mins before I got to clear traffic in Salford, I do think something needs to be done about the post match congestion

GazC said:
Blue2112 said:

Champions of England

You mean it looks shit to those watching on the tele and you're scared it gives some arm chair rags some ammunition?

Don't give a shit about the tv or what rag fans think but I do give a shit about what our players and managers must think. Fans are the first to moan when players don't come over and clap to them well it goes both ways. I'll say it again that yes I know there are loads of reasons why people leave genuinely but not about 10,000 fans a split second after the 3 minutes were announced.

Ducado said:
To be honest unless you left at half time you will get stuck in traffic, I nearly always stay until the final whistle, I drove today rather than catch he train, less than an hour from Blackpool to my parents in Urmston, nearly an hour from Urmston to the ground (I should have took the Mancunian way) about 45 mins before I got to clear traffic in Salford, I do think something needs to be done about the post match congestion
i reckon a cheeky relegation will sort the traffic problem out no end!!!

mcfc2607 said:
I think it's the car parks mate. You can get stuck If you wait too long. Also people might have work. There's loads of factors. It's there ticket at the end of the day and if they want to leave early so be it.

Pep will sort the car park out, at Barca he solved a multi level problem, we need him now after today shambolic parking problems and footballing display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.