Puts on tin hat as its time for a whinge

Danny Hoekman said:
It's always been the same in my 40 odd years of watching City. Why the sudden outburst now!?

Because we won 5-0 and there's fuck all else to moan about. Somebody's already done 'smoking in the bogs'

I can confirm the op is a plastic and has no right to complain, not seen him at an away game for yonks. Playing a guitar doesn't make you a decent blue and that.

Danny Hoekman said:
It's always been the same in my 40 odd years of watching City. Why the sudden outburst now!? Tbh it shouldn't bother you how long people want to sit in traffic. Surely there's more important things in your life you could get wound up about?

I'm not wound up by it and theres more things important in my life than loads of things but why should that stop me from asking something?

This is the typical reaction these type of threads always get and all i'm saying is that if you was the owner looking at improving every aspect of the football club then would it not bother you that having won three trophies, spent millions on world class players, the academy and possible ground expansion, pumped money into fans facilities etc etc would you honestly not be somewhat disapointed when almost 10,000 fans stand up on cue and leave. I'm not talking about a dozen here or there to go to work etc its an army of people fucking off because they can't be bothered, it's a bit cold, beat the traffic and get home 5, 10, 15, 30 mins earlier and put the kettle on.

doots said:
Any other ground still ftb at full time or 80+ mins today?

There's no other ground with the current Champions, who went back to the top today, who were winning 5-0, who have the best defensive record, the best goals scored in the league, gone 35 games unbeaten at home, but bollocks to all that gotta beat the traffic which I honestly think is a falicy and a pathetic excuse.<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
I can confirm the op is a plastic and has no right to complain, not seen him at an away game for yonks. Playing a guitar doesn't make you a decent blue and that.

That's because i'm still sat in my fucking seat cheering an empty Etihad stadium ;-)

Petetheblu said:
mcfc2607 said:
I think it's the car parks mate. You can get stuck If you wait too long. Also people might have work. There's loads of factors. It's there ticket at the end of the day and if they want to leave early so be it.

Pep will sort the car park out, at Barca he solved a multi level problem, we need him now after today shambolic parking problems and footballing display.

Hahahahahaha nice one. You can't beat a bit of smart arse humour. Post of the day!!

Blue2112 said:
doots said:
Any other ground still ftb at full time or 80+ mins today?

There's no other ground with the current Champions, who went back to the top today, who were winning 5-0, who have the best defensive record, the best goals scored in the league, gone 35 games unbeaten at home, but bollocks to all that gotta beat the traffic which I honestly think is a falicy and a pathetic excuse.

-- Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 pm --

de niro said:

That's because i'm still sat in my fucking seat cheering an empty Etihad stadium ;-)
Nearly hooked me,wazzbag.

OB1 said:
I had a 171 mile drive home but stayed until the final whistle so I agree with Blue2112..

Honest question OB and how much earlier would you have got home if you'd have left 3 minutes before the end? I bet it's hardly that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.