QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one, I like the cut of your jib, sick of reading negative comments by some who should know better. I’m all for criticism when it’s justified but we have been on a fantastic run, hampered severely by injuries and ffs, 1-0 down with a home leg to come is hardly a disaster. Wonder if the anti CL brigade will turn up for this one.
They will turn up, boo the CL anthem and celebrate the winning goals - nothing wrong with that.

Lots of disappointments last night, we know what they were. However genuinely believe we'll turn it round next week and will be nice to see the Spurs fans reaction as the vast majority seem to think they are already through.....

Not sure what I said that offended you. The fella said the Spurs crowd were quiet. I disagreed.
The spurs crowd were very loud at the start, pretty average from 30 minutes in apart from the Ali volley and not at the races in the second half until you scored. As the second half wore on we were in total control we you resorting to hoof ball up to Kane so he could cheat his way to a freak kick. Such a shame he injured himself.

Laughable that your ‘fans’ were waving goodbye at the end, haven’t they grasped the concept of a two-legged tie yet?

See you all in Manchester.

Pep had a complete brain fart last night. Dreadful selection, dreadful substitutions.
If not a brain fart, the only conclusion I can come to was he wanted a close defeat from a game we could afford to just lose so he could have a lever to get into the teams heads to improve performances. - That however is probably a delusion on my part applying super human qualities to a mere mortal.
Also on return from injury Sergio needs to start as a sub till he scores off the bench. It seems to be always the same when he plays after injury, no matter how slight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.