QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two.

What is their competition like, compared to ours ?

How athletic did Barca look, at the swamp ?
You are blurring the issue.

No doubt City are feeling the effects of a long season, but the team selection was tactical, and not down to rotation for physical reasons. We know this because Pep explained it in the post-match press conference so there's no reason to infer or 2nd guess. He's told us why.

No doubt City are feeling the effects of a long season, but the team selection was tactical, and not down to rotation for physical reasons. We know this because Pep explained it in the post-match press conference so there's no reason to infer or 2nd guess. He's told us why.

Pep is trying to play down the 'fatigue' issue.

He said the other day it should just be 'enjoyment' .

We all know that's absolute fucking bollocks.

Spurs was the best draw not the worse,we usually beat them and if pep hadn't of changed the way we play we would have beaten them i'm sure,we got 100 pts playing prem teams in case you forgot..

Hmm!

But this is not the PL. It took Red nose 7 years to work it out with a British team. Pep has struggled at Bayern and City by making silly mistakes in the QF and semis.

Cup football is different especially when the club owners want the CL above everything else and brought in the best manager in the world to deliver.

Calm down dear!

Pep is trying to play down the 'fatigue' issue.

He said the other day it should just be 'enjoyment' .

We all know that's absolute fucking bollocks.
See his press conference. And press comment about his team selection which they may have taken from this press conference
5min 55 sec he is asked about team selection.

Barca were shite & were the only team this season to lose pretty much every 2nd ball to Utd.
Nonsense. The rags played as well as they were let. It always looked like a second for Barca rather than an equaliser. They got in the faces of Barcelona but have nothing to show for it. Left praying for another PSG miracle.

It’s disinformation Marvin, don’t believe everything you hear. He’d be daft to come out and say “yep kdb was exhausted after Wembley and his body currently can’t stand up to two games in three days”.

It’s disinformation Marvin, don’t believe everything you hear. He’d be daft to come out and say “yep kdb was exhausted after Wembley and his body currently can’t stand up to two games in three days”.
Possibly but on past tinkering I doubt it. What about Sane? He's not tired.

I'm not anti-Pep. How could any City fan be, I just feel that on this occasion he got his team selection wrong and when looking to understand why, I see a past trend. I think previous comment/losses have put him on edge in these games. I used to treat any criticism of City as sacrilege but realised over time it's all inconsequential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.