QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham will 100% score at ours. We'll need 3 goals to qualify...

There is no defending Pep tonight. Laporte should have played LB with Stones in at CB.
Agree but I feel that Stones has an injury issue as Pep loves him but rarely picks him

I honestly think we look nackered. We're playing a ridiculous number of games and every one under huge amounts of pressure. We're attempting to do something no one has ever done before so you're bound to struggle at times. We didn't play well tonight but I still fancy us to go through next week

Keep talking about encroachment on the penalty but no mention of Lloris being off his line

We have those two extra officials behind the goal for these games in the CL and they rarely if ever do their job. Shocking.

Wrong team selection. Wrong tactics. Pep has to take it on the chin on this occasion especially having made the same mistake last season in the CL.

Still all to play for.
dnw8EJH.gif

Makes sense why you never post much on here.
Can't stop laughing.

Why not have a full strength 11 tonight?

Why take the risk of losing a key player through injury for an away first leg? Especially when we've got Palace on Sunday and then the return leg on Wednesday, Pep was just managing the team as best as he could in my opinion and I thought he did OK.

KdB, Sane and Barnardo have all now had a decent rest, for the next two pivotal must win games.

City controlled the game without really threating lloris. Laporte was our best player.
The substitutions in the 88th minute was crazy. Does Jesus not understand the offside rule??. Still confident we'll qualify. Jermaine Jenas is one fuckin biased co commentator. Plus the balance in the studio with 2 spuds, 1 City and a prick who hates City just typical

Bang average? Come on fella they have won 1 of their last 5 league games:-)

Compared to how good we all know this City side can be, spurs are a million miles away. Feels like an easily avoidable shitty defeat that gives us more to do in the second leg.

Between now and the end of the season, this is the one game we could afford to lose and we did by the smallest margin, but that doesn't excuse that performance and more worrying, the team selection was bizarre

FFS Bluemoon harden up
Are the people throwing the towel in the same idiots who said it would be easy?
;-)
We’ll win this tie, have some belief in the team

Most people have belief in the team, it’s a shame pep didn’t changed his tactics in two games this season the only ones we didn’t score in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.