QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus about Kane, but should still be looking to finish them off at home whether they have him or not really,miles better side than them and we have a fully fit squad to choose from,just hope he selects the right team next week
I for one trust he will
Tonight was about not losing the tie in a difficult environment
The next leg will be about going for the jugular from the get go

Don’t know why we don’t see any of the EDS lads play instead of Mahrez, I’m sure they’d do better. Any city side containing Mahrez, Gundogan and Delph will struggle against any half decent side.

+1

He’s the best manager in the world, a genius, a total one-off but even the best get it wrong from time to time and when they do, they’re not exempt from criticism. I don’t personally agree with calling it arrogance but he’s certainly at fault for that result and only he knows his thought process in setting us up the way he did but whatever the reason, he’s to blame and it’s on him.

Strange decision to rest key players - we have 5 days until Palace to recover. I know he will have believed and trusted in that selection to get a result but the constant changing has to have an effect on rhythm.
Illogical. Whatever he was planning did not work. He'll get a lot of criticism if we go out and rightly so.

This forum appears to go into default , blame Mahrez and Gundogan when Sterling and Merlin did f*ck as well , it was another average performance and we have had four on the trot , just doing enough is not enough at the sharp end of the season , we need to step up , play our best players and start rolling teams over instead of pussy footing about playing pretty football on our half way line. We have zero aggression at times , when we should battering teams , conserving energy is fine but not when you lose a Champions league quarter final to a Spuds team that were there for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.