QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got another game in a few days. Sane/KDB/Danilo will be needed for them, not burnt out. Or do the people SHITTING themselves over the next leg think this was more important than maybe Utd or Spurs or Palace in the prem.... knacker our players out for those games? Got some cockwombles on here, not even cocks just fkin wombles

2 clear goals won’t be an easy task.
We can certainly get one goal at least. Let's get that first . Everyone is against us and that will stir the boys up! Psychologically tension was building and it's been let off tonight. We will have a good look at ourselves and bounce back Sunday with a lot of rest. We deserved something from the game even with mainly a reserve team out there.

Beat Palace on Sunday and Spuds next week and Pep will be the greatest again. Just saying. There again, we might lose to both and then what a shitstorm there would be on here!

Lol. Palace will be tough. They play at a fast pace so we’ll have to up our game and play with greater tempo. Zaha will enjoy Delph!

I thought we played well, showed aggression and took control of the game before a lucky goal out of nothing won it for them.

Sane should have at least started for Mahrez, or come on earlier, but I believe pep is playing the long game here in the pursuit of the quad. Don’t underestimate the demands on the players and also the need to win at palace at the weekend.

We will be “proper” City next Wednesday and should blow them away.

Did anyone expect anything less with that team selection, truely baffling.

In all honesty no, such an odd selection. Even if Serg scored and they didn't I would say the same. All things considered I suppose it's not a bad result?

We put out a better team for our semi final against Brighton than we did for the quarter final of the Champions League!

Prioritising:
1) Palace (A)
=2) Spurs (H) 2nd leg
=2) Brighton (N)
4) Spurs (A) 1st leg

Of those 4 games, the 1st leg of a 2 legged tie will always be least priority, can't play our strongest team every game, we had to rotate and give ourselves enough of a chance in the 2nd leg.

I wish some fucker would have a word with Delph and Walker. Why do they insist on trying to dribble the ball out of defence past an opponent a yard away.

Spurs were there for the taking tonight and we were nowhere near our best. one of a number of lack luster performances. I can understand dropping down a gear if we are in front and saving energy but not when we are drawing 0-0.

Bringing Sane and Kev on at 88 minutes was a piss take.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.