QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Pep I'm afraid to say. Awful team selection. What makes it worse is that Spurs were shit. They were there for the taking and our best XI would have won this by a couple.

As for Mahrez..... he is fucking wank. What a waste of fucking money.

Poor from the first minute, we are far too slow with the ball it's frustrating. Pep got the team all wrong tonight, we need our urgency back and we look best when sane and sterling are both playing.

Joke performance.
Terrible tactics, terrible result.
Weird starting 11 and then to not make those subs to final 2 mins when at no stage did they look like scoring was criminal

We obviously came into this with a ton of injuries and players who have only just come back from injury. We have no clue whether Kev was fully fit or whether there were better options than Delph of Mahrez (both of which we're as good as anyone today). Missing the penalty was huge, then we gave up a goal when we were completely dominating the game. It's going to take a massive performance next week now, certainly capable of winning but the ridiculous away goal rule puts a lot of pressure on us. Think we will need to score 3.

Hard to believe I just witnessed a quarter final of the champions league. Honestly. I don’t CARE what team pep put out. I think I woulda seen more heart if we played our youth Eds team.

Oh well let’s batter them this weekend and smash em next week. Lesson learned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.