QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often I criticise. I said before the game when I seen the team selection I was nervous.
Delph shouldn't be near the team don't know how many goals he costs us when he plays.
That result and performance tonight was all down to the manager.
Now we are in trouble

Utter wank, a penalty and all the possession but no goal again in a big game, the most mystifying team selection and subs.
Pep you f4cked up big time.

I have cooking class in an hour and I honestly am not sure anyone wants me holding a chef's knife at the moment.

(I'm joking for anyone who might actually be worried.)

Terrible performance.

Awful penalty by Sergio.

Stupidity from Dinho.

Poor defending from Fabian.

Puzzling substitutions (or lack thereof) by Pep.

Very disappointing result. Now we have to win by two clear goals at Etihad.

I fear the worst.

Gundogan has never convinced me despite his recent purple patch. Tbh not arsed if he leaves, Foden has hunger on the pitch even if Gundogan is currently more talented (in patches). Mahrez shit as well. No coincidence that whenever we bring in those 2 and Delph the quality tanks and we look shit.

1-0 at half time in this tie and the BBC are creampie-ing each other in the face. We will see who wins the tie you tin-pot, pedo covering wanker of an organisation.

If we could all choose any game to lose between now and the end of the season, this one would have been it.

Oh pep, huge misjudgement with that line up and too stubborn to change it when everyone could see it wasn't working and what would happen.

We were lucky spurs are shit but that says everything about that whole evening for us.

We will still go through but losing momentum as a result is what worries me now.

Pep, pep, pep. 2/10 mate...

Honestly no idea what Pep was playing at tonight.
The selection wasn’t great, but when Kane went off the game was crying out for Kev and Sane.
Sergio got no service, so he brings gabby on who gets no service.
The subs at the end were pointless.
Pep’s at fault tonight, not something you’ll hear too often.

In all honesty I wouldn’t be too upset to exit this competition and focus on the league and fa cup.

That said, pep has had a shocker tonight....rode his luck with the selection....fair enough, but failing to gauge the right time for changes is unforgivable. I can only think he totally overthought the whole thing and got so caught up with the im0lications of tired players late April that he forgot to focus on a game at a time....

Fuck me, but spurs are very average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.