QPR away

Have one spare face value based bury way if you can pick up. PM me

robsta said:
I have 1 full adult and 1 young adult now available for QPR on Saturday. Total cost £105. They are seated together and in Block Y6 Gold, Row C. The young adult ticket was bought for a 16 year old but I can't remember what age range it went up to.

These have become available because my wife has been taken ill and admitted to hospital tonight. We were due to have a full weekend in London from Friday to Sunday, with my wife going to the Westfield shopping centre while my son and I went to the game.

The tickets would have to be collected from the Crewe area or at a push I could arrange to post special delivery but obviously that would make things complex re exchanging tickets and money and for me would have to be to someone with a high number of posts

I know it's a long shot but I also have train tickets available for 3 adults, from Crewe to London on Friday evening, returning on Sunday afternoon. They cost approx £163 but would accept any reasonable offers. I cannot get a refund on these, can only change them, but smiling people's hero Richard Branson will charge me £60 for the pleasure of moving to a higher priced journey on a different date.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will be at the hospital all day Thursday but will check PMs whenever I can.

Thanks

Rob

On behalf of Rob these tickets have now been sold.

Thanks
Dave

Looking for an adult ticket or if they do an u21 category that would also be fine. I am going down anyway and looking to get one outside the ground so if anyone drops out late pm me please. I am genuine and bought off here before.
Thanks Joe

Hi guys,

Looking for a single adult ticket for the game, I live just down the road from Loftus Rd so I will be in the area to pick up right until KO!

Anybody with a spare pm me

Come on the blues!

Looking for a single adult ticket!

I live close to Loftus Road so a pick up at the game is perfect for me.

Gimme a message if you have one going spare,

C'mon the blues!

Cheers

i've got that terry phelan said:
an adult and u16 available together. restricted view (last few tickets when I rang up) 48 & 21. still hoping to go but looking unlikely, so will sell if anyone needs
Do you still have this pair of tickets available, would love to buy for myself and son!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.