QPR Major Announcement

IMO too many raggish comments on here, I remember the days not too far in the distant past when any signing at our place was deemed worthy of an announcement and that included the freebies. Let them have their day in the sun. IMO they won't be in a relegation scrap this time round and they will give us another hard game. Sorry it just how I feel.

Rammyblues said:
IMO too many raggish comments on here, I remember the days not too far in the distant past when any signing at our place was deemed worthy of an announcement and that included the freebies. Let them have their day in the sun. IMO they won't be in a relegation scrap this time round and they will give us another hard game. Sorry it just how I feel.
There are some ill-judged comments on here. Arguably QPR gave us our two hardest games last season. Prefer them to Arsenal or Spurs.

jimharri said:
Rammyblues said:
There are some ill-judged comments on here. Arguably QPR gave us our two hardest games last season. Prefer them to Arsenal or Spurs.

They are easy to dislike at the moment with hughes, barton and wios brother being there but they are a decent club with decent fans who contributed greatly to our greatest day.

Rammyblues said:
I totally expect qpr to announce a new signing. It's just ssn had the yellow breaking news ticker going saying "qpr to make major announcement at 3pm." I had expected something a bit more major than the signing of park. Especially as I thought he'd signed about 3 days ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.