QPR Match 2012 watch along today at 5pm.

What phenomenal concentration by Mario to make that inch perfect return pass to Aguero even as he was slipping. Phenomenal final move by Sergio to set up the shot. So much had to go right in that final sequence...and did.

Even when edin scored I was still convinced we would fall short,when aguero scored I honestly nearly passed out with raw emotion over it all..interesting point kompany made that would it have been the same if VAR was around then ..

That's why it should be scrapped for all except clear errors missed. We have all experienced the devastation felt when a late vital goal is ruled out, twice against Spur's. For it to happen in a title decider or a cup final just totally ruins the moment.

I often thought that as QPR knew they were safe that they switched off. If they were still in peril at 2-2 surely the last ditch tackles would have happened.
It's been discussed on here loads
In some clips you can see the QPR bench jump up and start celebrating, so a couple of QPR players who were on that side of the field would have known. The rest were concentrating on the game they were playing which is why so many were devastated when Aguero scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.