QPR Match 2012 watch along today at 5pm.

It's been discussed on here loads
In some clips you can see the QPR bench jump up and start celebrating, so a couple of QPR players who were on that side of the field would have known. The rest were concentrating on the game they were playing which is why so many were devastated when Aguero scored
Heard an interview with Nedum Onuoha where he said none of the defence knew (and probably most of the team didn't either I think) and that's why they were gutted when it went in and diving in beforehand. Might have been on the 93:20 podcast.

Heard an interview with Nedum Onuoha where he said none of the defence knew (and probably most of the team didn't either I think) and that's why they were gutted when it went in and diving in beforehand. Might have been on the 93:20 podcast.

It was on Nedums personal podcast, but yes he did say that. He thought QPR were down

I often thought that as QPR knew they were safe that they switched off. If they were still in peril at 2-2 surely the last ditch tackles would have happened.

Aguero would have got a pen going down because of that lunge in the box, so they were still at, it was just Kun's bloody minded determination that meant he carried on, both teams were completely absorbed in the moment.

Sadly, we don't have that drive in the squad anymore.

It was on Nedums personal podcast, but yes he did say that. He thought QPR were down
Cheers, I've heard some of them but will have to hear more. The one I was thinking of was the Howard Hockin interview with him on 93:20, and Ned blamed himself for conceding the throw in that led to it and genuinely thought they were down. Just listened again, and it's about 1 hour 13 mins in. He's a really engaging interviewee.

It's been discussed on here loads
In some clips you can see the QPR bench jump up and start celebrating, so a couple of QPR players who were on that side of the field would have known. The rest were concentrating on the game they were playing which is why so many were devastated when Aguero scored
Mark Bowen was interviewed on the blue moon podcast a few weeks ago. I'm sure he said the bench knew but the players didn't. Looking at the footage you can see the QPR bench jumping up and down when De Jong gets the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.