QPR programme

give & go

Wanted city v qpr programme if anyone as a spare, not only a collectors item but there was a picture of my grandson in it
Willing to bu

if all else fails mate try ebay. i had to get the derby programme off ebay as they sold out very quickly on the night and i wanted to make sure i got the full set this season.

Might be worth writing a nice letter to Buxton Press (in Buxton). They print the programmes and I am sure they will have some spare?

The club will have loads of them. Probably selling them in the shop as we speak. Give them a bell and see what they say.

Dubai Blue said:
The club will have loads of them. Probably selling them in the shop as we speak. Give them a bell and see what they say.
Im afraid not..
Went down on Sunday but all sold out and was told not getting anymore in.
They sold over 500 in the shop last week.

DTKOAG said:
Dubai Blue said:
Im afraid not..
That's a shame, but knowing City as I do, there'll no doubt be some sort of commemorative boxset on sale in the not-too-distant future that will include a matchday programme.

Failing that, there will be loads on eBay over the coming months and they won't cost much. There will have been over 30,000 printed, with loads going to QPR fans and corporates with no real interest in keeping them. Be patient and you'll get one no problem.

DTKOAG said:
Dubai Blue said:
Im afraid not..

Haven't got any in the store in town either. I've still got mine wrapped up but wanted one to actually read, guess I'll have to read the online version instead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.