QPR programme

Leyth Blue said:
There are a few on ebay going for upwards of a tenner!

Yeah, am after one too and have been looking at eBay. Prices seem to be dropping a bit...prob pick one up for £15 now, they were twice that a week ago! Gonna leave it a few days, hopefully be down below a tenner then

I can`t believe they sold out on the day !! Came out of Summerbees at 2.15 pm and non of the outside booths between there and Entrance S had any left.On the concourse between 325 - 318 non available there either.
IMO City didn`t think it through,as more should have been printed to allow for additional sales for a Commemerative Programme.

oakiecokie said:
I can`t believe they sold out on the day !! Came out of Summerbees at 2.15 pm and non of the outside booths between there and Entrance S had any left.On the concourse between 325 - 318 non available there either.
IMO City didn`t think it through,as more should have been printed to allow for additional sales for a Commemerative Programme.
I heard they doubled the normal number.

welcometomanchester said:
oakiecokie said:

Think lots of people saw this as a good way to make money (there are some on eBay with up to 50 programmes to sell) with the result that lots of genuine fans missed out. The club seriously underestimated the demand, very much doubt they printed anything like double the number, wouldn't have sold out 45 mins before kick off if they did.

welcometomanchester said:
oakiecokie said:
Didn't they sell out for the Derby game too? Agree with above.

Dubai Blue said:
DTKOAG said:
Dubai Blue said:
The club will have loads of them. Probably selling them in the shop as we speak. Give them a bell and see what they say.
Im afraid not..
Went down on Sunday but all sold out and was told not getting anymore in.
They sold over 500 in the shop last week.
That's a shame, but knowing City as I do, there'll no doubt be some sort of commemorative boxset on sale in the not-too-distant future that will include a matchday programme.

Failing that, there will be loads on eBay over the coming months and they won't cost much. There will have been over 30,000 printed, with loads going to QPR fans and corporates with no real interest in keeping them. Be patient and you'll get one no problem.

Not Quite that many mate City printrun for League games is only 9000 copies per game and quite alot off games sold out this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.