QPR programme

I had to buy both the QPR and Derby programmes on Ebay and I noticed that the programme dealers had quite a few.

While those of us who go to every game and buy a programme couldnt get any.

20 years ago you could pay for the seasons programmes inadvance and the Club would post them out to you so you got it for match day.

Pagie Jnr said:
Dubai Blue said:
DTKOAG said:
Im afraid not..
Went down on Sunday but all sold out and was told not getting anymore in.
They sold over 500 in the shop last week.
That's a shame, but knowing City as I do, there'll no doubt be some sort of commemorative boxset on sale in the not-too-distant future that will include a matchday programme.

Failing that, there will be loads on eBay over the coming months and they won't cost much. There will have been over 30,000 printed, with loads going to QPR fans and corporates with no real interest in keeping them. Be patient and you'll get one no problem.

Not Quite that many mate City printrun for League games is only 9000 copies per game and quite alot off games sold out this season

So we only offer 20% of fans a programme for all PL games ????

oakiecokie said:
Pagie Jnr said:
Dubai Blue said:
That's a shame, but knowing City as I do, there'll no doubt be some sort of commemorative boxset on sale in the not-too-distant future that will include a matchday programme.

Failing that, there will be loads on eBay over the coming months and they won't cost much. There will have been over 30,000 printed, with loads going to QPR fans and corporates with no real interest in keeping them. Be patient and you'll get one no problem.

Not Quite that many mate City printrun for League games is only 9000 copies per game and quite alot off games sold out this season

So we only offer 20% of fans a programme for all PL games ????

That's what I have been told mate only 9000 printed per PL game there was Defo only 9000 printed for the derby but whether they did more for the QPR game im not sure.

I buy 2 every game one which i keep in the wrapper and they other which I read but will pass the opened ones on to my sisters little boy when he is older as I have one for every home game since he was born for him

My collection can be viewed on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercityprogrammes.weebly.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercityprogrammes.weebly.com</a> but I haven't uploaded QPR yet as not had chance

Not superstitious but I didn't buy a programme as a souvenir of the triumph to come as was tempting fate; was getting stupidly upset about people buying Champions shirts before the game.

I paid for the on-line programme sub this year but wished I hadn't bothered, hard to navigate and always put on-line after I've left the house.

I think I have entered this thread too late, but......

I didn't get a derby program on match day because they sold out, so I went to the club shop the following day. I spoke to a girl on the til who said they had no programs left but try the ticket office upstairs. I did, and they had a couple left so I managed to get one.

I suspect it's too late for this approach now, but it's worth a try.

Good luck finding one mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.