QPR: The four year plan

Have to say that if you didn't know it was serious you would have thought that it was 'This is Spinal Tap' for a Football Club.

Absolutely cringe worthy stuff for QPR fans.

Eccleston moaning about the price of sports drinks.
Flavio telling supporters to bring him the fans who were booing otherwise he'd sell the club!!!
The open conversations that were recorded of the directors criticising players and mangers was incredible. Not just questioning them, calling them 'fookin useless' and 'idiots' to name a couple of endearments on camera.

Unbelievable.

I couldn't quite believe that such a bunch of clowns could be running a team one division down from the 'best league in the world'.

Why on Earth did Briatore and co. let that be shown last night. Who is ever going to want them to own something of theirs now they have come across like that? No matter their skills and money, I'd rather struggle through something than involve them now.

Just imagine how glad QPR fans are with the Fernandes take over this morning...

Looks interesting this so just started watching it on iPlayer, does anyone else think the new QPR crest is absolute gash?, there old one was much better.

It was very interesting seeing owners of a football club up close and personal. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'That goalkeeper is shit', 'This player is shit, I will sell him'. It was truly embarrassing when Briatore was telling Dowie what to do at the reserve game.

At one point Briatore asked 'why are we playing with one striker' and they had just loaned their top goalscorer out, what a shambles.I will say that I felt a bit sorry for Amit Bhatia being stuck in between Briatore and Paladini.

Personally thought the Gianni guy was class, reminded me of Pauli from the Sopranos for some reason. Also loved Briatore bringing on Mahon off the bench and then doing his 'I'm a genius dance' when he headed in the winner.

Mind wouldn't want them to run your own club would you :)

Jasondh said:
Have to say that if you didn't know it was serious you would have thought that it was 'This is Spinal Tap' for a Football Club.

Absolutely cringe worthy stuff for QPR fans.

Eccleston moaning about the price of sports drinks.
Flavio telling supporters to bring him the fans who were booing otherwise he'd sell the club!!!
The open conversations that were recorded of the directors criticising players and mangers was incredible. Not just questioning them, calling them 'fookin useless' and 'idiots' to name a couple of endearments on camera.

Unbelievable..
I couldn't quite believe that such a bunch of clowns could be running a team one division down from the 'best league in the world'.

My thoughts exactly. It was just fucking incredible. That little twat Ecclestone swanning in and moaning about 90p sports drinks! The Indian guy (youngish) seamed quite switched on but Briatori... What a NOB!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.