QPR tickets (in here please.)

still after 1 adult ticket anywhere in ground. for my brother who had enough loyalty points to easily get a ticket but was on hol when they went on sale and didnt realise. will pick up from anywhere, please pm me.

Tickets for games like this don’t just fall out of the fucking sky, posting on a city forum asking for spares is never going to work. If you really wanted a ticket, you would have them by now

Since Tuesday I have been on numerous QPR forums and have myself 4 lovely lower tier tickets in the qpr end from people who want to make a bit of cash. On Tuesday the last 150 QPR tickets went on sale to members with 30 points or more, a 11/12 QPR membership (now unable to buy them as they must have caught on) cost £15 and one of the benefits was 30 points for joining. Boom more tickets
Those tickets went within a few hours so it’s obviously not just me that had the idea

lincolnblue. said:
Tickets for games like this don’t just fall out of the fucking sky, posting on a city forum asking for spares is never going to work. If you really wanted a ticket, you would have them by now

Since Tuesday I have been on numerous QPR forums and have myself 4 lovely lower tier tickets in the qpr end from people who want to make a bit of cash. On Tuesday the last 150 QPR tickets went on sale to members with 30 points or more, a 11/12 QPR membership (now unable to buy them as they must have caught on) cost £15 and one of the benefits was 30 points for joining. Boom more tickets
Those tickets went within a few hours so it’s obviously not just me that had the idea

Cheers for your advice you arrogant ****. Give yourself a pat on the back and fuck off from the thread.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
lincolnblue. said:

Cheers for your advice you arrogant ****. Give yourself a pat on the back and fuck off from the thread.

Well said... Any would you want to be sitting in the wrong end when the title winning goal has been scored? .. I wouldn't!

lincolnblue. said:

Welcome to amrik you bell end hope to god you get ripped off

bennyblue said:
lincolnblue. said:

lol, why?? for having some initiative!!<br /><br />-- Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am --<br /><br />reading back my previous post may have come across a little agressive and condesending so apologies for that, but my point still stands, get on some qpr forums and try and get in there end!

obviously everyone would rather be in the city end if/when we score that title winning goal but i would rather take my chances in the way end and ensure i am in the stadium to see it

lincolnblue. said:
bennyblue said:
lincolnblue. said:

lol, why?? for having some initiative!!

-- Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am --

reading back my previous post may have come across a little agressive and condesending so apologies for that, but my point still stands, get on some qpr forums and try and get in there end!

obviously everyone would rather be in the city end if/when we score that title winning goal but i would rather take my chances in the way end and ensure i am in the stadium to see it

Nobody likes a gloater pal lol, did the qpr thing myself joined n all that but if you hadnt bought a ticket from them before march23rd you couldnt buy one for us, rather than mocking as to put it pal post the links up of the qpr forums and we`ll give it a bash blue

bennyblue said:
lincolnblue. said:
bennyblue said:

lol, why?? for having some initiative!!

-- Fri May 04, 2012 11:29 am --

reading back my previous post may have come across a little agressive and condesending so apologies for that, but my point still stands, get on some qpr forums and try and get in there end!

Nobody likes a gloater pal lol, did the qpr thing myself joined n all that but if you hadnt bought a ticket from them before march23rd you couldnt buy one for us, rather than mocking as to put it pal post the links up of the qpr forums and we`ll give it a bash blue

yeah the keyboard warrior in me must have come out

strange that you couldnt get one from qpr? i managed to get some from the club on tuesday?? might have helped that i dont have a manchester postal address

wearetherangersboys was the forum i got offered a few on
some on there suggested <a class="postlink" href="http://www.qprdot.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.qprdot.org</a> and <a class="postlink" href="http://www.qpr.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.qpr.org</a> as well

Hi although iv supported city for 46 years i am new on here . And im not sure how to post a message . But anyway I managed to get tickets for the away match v Norwich and the home Man U match , plus the Arsenal cup match last years semi v United . And I am now hopeing to find anything between 1 to 4 tickets for the Q P R match , willing to pay a fair price if you know of any going ? Cheers Paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.