QPR tickets (in here please.)

johnbmcr said:
slatskyblue1976 said:
Spare ticket required for friend on R&R from Afghanistan.. Email if you can, I will make it worth your while.. Understand if you cant.. Karlslater@ymail.com..

I understand if you cant...

Regards,

Karl

wasn't there some scheme with the FA /clubs to sort out serving soldiers with tickets? Just a thought might be worth a word with the City Ticket office

Cheers John, I will give them a try tomorrow. Tickets for the forces scheme, cant hurt to try..

slatskyblue1976 said:
johnbmcr said:
slatskyblue1976 said:
Spare ticket required for friend on R&R from Afghanistan.. Email if you can, I will make it worth your while.. Understand if you cant.. Karlslater@ymail.com..

I understand if you cant...

Regards,

Karl

wasn't there some scheme with the FA /clubs to sort out serving soldiers with tickets? Just a thought might be worth a word with the City Ticket office

Cheers John, I will give them a try tomorrow. Tickets for the forces scheme, cant hurt to try..

best of luck m8

1 ticket available on behalf of mate who is away for qpr game. south stand level 2.
pm offers please. im away from friday for a few days, so best offer tonight gets the ticket

blue5_5_1 said:
1 ticket available on behalf of mate who is away for qpr game. south stand level 2.
pm offers please. im away from friday for a few days, so best offer tonight gets the ticket
mAC1Fe.png

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-mods-are-coming-70c854.jpg

pinging-content.jpg

don't suppose there's much chance of this ever working out, but spare ticket needed. Been going to games for 23 years with my dad and brother and the year we decide to go and (hopefully) win it my dads away with his work for the weekend. Then with 10 days left work cancels this trip and he's left without a ticket.

PM me please if you have any spares.

cheers.

does anyone want to swap a colin bell level 3 for a lower tier anywhere i will even throw a bit of cash in to be with my kids in the lower, i have had a season ticket for 20 years but got banned and only come back half way through the season so i couldnt buy one, but i managed to get a season ticket in feb from my mate who got banned but its in level 3 and my kids, neice and missus are all downstairs.
Or does anyone know a jib to get you downstairs without the aid of a rope?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.