QPR tickets (in here please.)

one ticket required been waiting fifty years for this, coming over from france please pm me

chris said:
worsleyweb said:
i have just bought two from a ticket co for £537! ouch - but i cant miss out on this. Been going 20 x a season for nearly 30 years - just got a bot lazy with getting tickets the past few weeks. Taking my Dad who has been going since 1956. I have a chance of another ticket which is 50/50 at the moment and i find out later today. If it comes up i will sell at face value to a genuine blue, i know the feeling of wanting to get in and cant make it or afford it! COME ON CITY!

pm sent

random act of kindness of the day maximum points Award 10/10

great example m8

johnbmcr said:
chris said:
worsleyweb said:
i have just bought two from a ticket co for £537! ouch - but i cant miss out on this. Been going 20 x a season for nearly 30 years - just got a bot lazy with getting tickets the past few weeks. Taking my Dad who has been going since 1956. I have a chance of another ticket which is 50/50 at the moment and i find out later today. If it comes up i will sell at face value to a genuine blue, i know the feeling of wanting to get in and cant make it or afford it! COME ON CITY!

pm sent
random act of kindness of the day maximum points Award 10/10

great example m8

Someone show the same kindness to me please - 40 odd years following and flying in from Spain yet again

Cheers
;)

After one ticket for my youngest lad please pm if not guess be in mary d watching it fingers crossed CTID

Been a City-fan ever since we bought Åge Hareide from my hometown club Molde FK in 81 when I was 7 years old. Since then been to well over 200 matches, and are travelling over from Norway this weekend together with a friend who´s been a fan since early 90`s...

Unfortunately we don´t have tickets.... Desperate for help.

Pm me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.