QPR tickets (in here please.)

If by some miracle a ticket for anywhere in the ground becomes available to anyone on bluemoon for whatever reason I would be delighted to receive a notifying pm.
Thanks.
*crosses fingers*

Blue for over 30yrs looking for one ticket for game on Sunday
Seen last day dramas vs Luton/Charlton/Play off final and Blackburn but couldnt get a ticket for this one as share a season ticket.
I know its a long shot but if anyone has a spare there will be a good drink in it for you..

Looking for one for my lad who is coming home from Uni for this. He had the points to get one but didn't think he would get home for it because of exams. I know tis is at the end of a very long queue but if anyone has one even at the last minute then please PM. He'll be at the ground anyway. Cheers

brian gayle said:
1 ticket urgently wanted. Will swap for wife. She is healthy and comes with child bearing hips.

Pic please!<br /><br />-- Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm --<br /><br />
robsta said:
Looking for one for my lad who is coming home from Uni for this. He had the points to get one but didn't think he would get home for it because of exams. I know tis is at the end of a very long queue but if anyone has one even at the last minute then please PM. He'll be at the ground anyway. Cheers

Surely you'll let your lad have yours? I know I would. That's what Dad's are for

This is a tread of disquiet in my opinion.
If you totted up all the posters here you could probably say there were 500 folk totally desperate for a seat and i bet there will be five times that attending on Sunday who really if truth be told couldn't give a shite.
Its a thing to do instead of going to the shops and unlike all the posters on here is most certainly not of a matter of life and death.
Charlton was huge back in the 80's but they let us all in and we were there.
Just when we become great so many cant see it and its a big shame.

Based in Koh Samui Thailand the last year. Been a fan 25 years. Not missed too many when I was in the UK. Season ticket in the South Stand. Gave it to a mate this year. Flown back twice and seen 5 games this year.

Willing to fly back for the match tomorow if I can get a ticket. Don't expect much to come of it. However if somebody knows of any and how much they cost, would be good to know. To be fair paying a fortune for a ticket and a flight from Thailand will be a no though. Enjoy the game to everyone that goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.