QPR tickets (in here please.)

johnbmcr said:
sleepysjs said:
Dennis Tuearts MGBGT said:
This is a tread of disquiet in my opinion.
If you totted up all the posters here you could probably say there were 500 folk totally desperate for a seat and i bet there will be five times that attending on Sunday who really if truth be told couldn't give a shite.
Its a thing to do instead of going to the shops and unlike all the posters on here is most certainly not of a matter of life and death.
Charlton was huge back in the 80's but they let us all in and we were there.
Just when we become great so many cant see it and its a big shame.

Totally agree about those in ground who don't give a ***!
I can only manage the odd game ( for many reasons) ( previously season ticket holder throughout 70s and 80s)
Sat through one game last season with two children occupying seats in front - watching Scooby Doo on portable DVD player!
Sat through Sunderland match with two ladies who talked constantly about previous nights party, who stayed where and why etc etc. Didn't bother to turn around to look but they both sounded like Peter Kay's impression of his mum and gran!!

Reading through the tread over the last few days its slipping back into I'm a more genuine fan therefore more deserving than you nonsense

give it a rest

envy and and arrogance and the sense of entitlement displayed are particularly unattractive characteristics why criticise people with tickets ?

How the f88k can anyone presume to know if the people being criticised give a shit ! They give a shit enough to be in the ground

There is always next season so.......take this as advance notice to all the moaners on here who forgot, got pissed, got caught as reasons why they cannot be in the ground for the most important match of the year either start posting excuses now about why your not here next year or get organised and in 12 months time you wont be desperately scratching around for a ticket

its all about choices make a positive one to sort yourselves out and next season you wont miss a shot

Oh,so you really reckon that everyone in all the boxes are going to be 100% true blues yes?
I was talking to a 17 tear old girl going in the seats with her Dad and brother who didn't know who 'They' were playing this Sunday and was taking her headphones and games to pass the time.
Her Dads well organised though isn't he!
You make a good point in your last line though.

After 1 ticket please. Gave up seasoncard 4 years ago after moving to Northumberland. Never had a problem getting tickets till now but will def get ticket priority next season.

Have my own and 1 kids ticket but how do I choose between which kid to take? I more kids ticket required, please, pretty please?

m35 blue68 said:
Have my own and 1 kids ticket but how do I choose between which kid to take? I more kids ticket required, please, pretty please?

You can't take one and not the other mate!!

I need a concession, do the right thing and PM me :-)

Steve H

Bluemanc100 said:
m35 blue68 said:

You can't take one and not the other mate!!

I need a concession, do the right thing and PM me :-)

Steve H

Push comes to shove pal they both go and I dont!

m35 blue68 said:

Upgrade it to an adult, sell it for a fortune and spend half of the proceeds between them to ease your guilt.

probably a longer shot than Rooney staying clear of elderly prostitutes but 1 ticket needed,

Sold ticket as thought I was away on my honeymoon but decided city are more important. Been to all home games, half away matches and each champs league home and away games.

Shot myself in the foot but the guy with my card is no existent and I dont blame him.

PM me please..........................

Dennis Tuearts MGBGT said:
johnbmcr said:
sleepysjs said:
Totally agree about those in ground who don't give a ***!
I can only manage the odd game ( for many reasons) ( previously season ticket holder throughout 70s and 80s)
Sat through one game last season with two children occupying seats in front - watching Scooby Doo on portable DVD player!
Sat through Sunderland match with two ladies who talked constantly about previous nights party, who stayed where and why etc etc. Didn't bother to turn around to look but they both sounded like Peter Kay's impression of his mum and gran!!

Reading through the tread over the last few days its slipping back into I'm a more genuine fan therefore more deserving than you nonsense

give it a rest

envy and and arrogance and the sense of entitlement displayed are particularly unattractive characteristics why criticise people with tickets ?

How the f88k can anyone presume to know if the people being criticised give a shit ! They give a shit enough to be in the ground

There is always next season so.......take this as advance notice to all the moaners on here who forgot, got pissed, got caught as reasons why they cannot be in the ground for the most important match of the year either start posting excuses now about why your not here next year or get organised and in 12 months time you wont be desperately scratching around for a ticket

its all about choices make a positive one to sort yourselves out and next season you wont miss a shot

Oh,so you really reckon that everyone in all the boxes are going to be 100% true blues yes?
I was talking to a 17 tear old girl going in the seats with her Dad and brother who didn't know who 'They' were playing this Sunday and was taking her headphones and games to pass the time.
Her Dads well organised though isn't he!
You make a good point in your last line though.

Cheers thanks for the comments

hello again. Please help an ageing fan who grew up in the shadow of Maine Road now living in West London to re kindle the celebrations of yester year. One ticket please. send PM and we can sort the details.
Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.