QPR tickets (in here please.)

BlueJord said:
probably a longer shot than Rooney staying clear of elderly prostitutes but 1 ticket needed,

Sold ticket as thought I was away on my honeymoon but decided city are more important. Been to all home games, half away matches and each champs league home and away games.

Shot myself in the foot but the guy with my card is no existent and I dont blame him.

PM me please..........................

That's "Love"............... I thought my sacrifice in missing the Derby for 'er indoors Birthday was the ultimate but to miss the last game, after what has happened in the last five, well..................

I have a spare. I'll be there but this is off a colleague who won't be able to attend, anyone interested?

Right this is my last try. I'm in SS but I'm desperately after 2 tickets for my Daf & Grandad. If anybody has got them please DM me. They don't have to be together but I'd prefer them that way. Theres a couple of Sunday Stone Roses tickets if that helps my case.

Desperation !! I have a signed shirt from last season at Main Road (won on 5Live) will throw that in if anyone can help with a ticket

mcfctrueblue said:
Desperation !! I have a signed shirt from last season at Main Road (won on 5Live) will throw that in if anyone can help with a ticket
Where the f**ks main road mate..Tout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.