QPR tickets (in here please.)

Blue here from across the Pennines in Sheffield (Manchester roots and first went to Maine Road in August 1974 for Asa Hartford's debut). I know it's an extreme long-shot but if anyone in South Yorkshire (West Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Notts, Lincolnshire........) has two spare tickets they are unable to use for the game tomorrow, I'd love to take them of your hands for me and my son to attend. I'll happily come and collect or meet at ground tomorrow. We go to about 10 games a season but impossible to get Utd or QPR tickets online, so here's hoping! Cheers Simon

still after 1 - thought I had one then it was gone!

Please pm me and I will make it worth your while!

Hi just thought i would share my fool proof method ( plan z) : -

I am going to buy a load of lottery tickets for tonight and tomorrow when ive won you will see me stood outside the ground with a bar of gold bullion. Anyone who wants to part with an adult and junior ticket in exchange please ask !!

Someone havin a go at newbies a few posts back . This is my first post and yes i "registered" in the hope of securing the unsecurable but i have been reading / using the site for around 2 years just dont have a lot to say and always managed to find a ticket before !! There are probably plenty of others who are probably the same boat.

keep up the good work great site.

Sheffield-Blue said:
Blue here from across the Pennines in Sheffield (Manchester roots and first went to Maine Road in August 1974 for Asa Hartford's debut). I know it's an extreme long-shot but if anyone in South Yorkshire (West Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Notts, Lincolnshire........) has two spare tickets they are unable to use for the game tomorrow, I'd love to take them of your hands for me and my son to attend. I'll happily come and collect or meet at ground tomorrow. We go to about 10 games a season but impossible to get Utd or QPR tickets online, so here's hoping! Cheers Simon

hiya pal

this is a city site....its city who are playing qpr...yoonited are away at newcastle there selling them on the doors at newcastle tomorrow!

no probs, no need to thank me

Cheers Paul

So that's why I have 550 points on City Card and was at the Gillingham game at Wembley.

Have you ever seen City play at Luton, Wycombe, Swindon & Oxford Utd mate - want to see the ticket stubs?

Can't help where you end up living mate, but you can help yourself being a tosser!

I know this is pretty unlikely - but i would give my right arm for a ticket - can pick up anywhere - just let me know - please

Hello.... Late in the day but if anyone has a spare ticket for tomorrow please let me know! Willing to pay a decent price and happy to collect.

Matt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.