QPR tickets (in here please.)

Sheffield-Blue said:
Cheers Paul

So that's why I have 550 points on City Card and was at the Gillingham game at Wembley.

Have you ever seen City play at Luton, Wycombe, Swindon & Oxford Utd mate - want to see the ticket stubs?

Can't help where you end up living mate, but you can help yourself being a tosser!

read your thread again bud...you are talking about buying utd or qpr tickets, now have i got this completely wrong or what ??

salfordpaul said:
Sheffield-Blue said:
Cheers Paul

So that's why I have 550 points on City Card and was at the Gillingham game at Wembley.

Have you ever seen City play at Luton, Wycombe, Swindon & Oxford Utd mate - want to see the ticket stubs?

Can't help where you end up living mate, but you can help yourself being a tosser!

read your thread again bud...you are talking about buying utd or qpr tickets, now have i got this completely wrong or what ??

lol, come on tosser, its not rocket science.

he threw me too :)

Now boys - stopping quaralling - just find me a ticket!!!
I am even further away - living in Cornwall - but still just as devoted to City

de niro said:
salfordpaul said:
Sheffield-Blue said:
Cheers Paul

is it me bill or is he asking for a yoonited ticket ?

let down by profiteering so called friend,1 adult ticket needed,prompt collection cash payment,blue card holder ,cheers paul

salfordpaul said:
de niro said:
salfordpaul said:

is it me bill or is he asking for a yoonited ticket ?

no mate, i think he meant a derby ticket. but it was fun you being labeled a tosser :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.