QPR tickets (in here please.)

After 1 ticket really but upto 5 if seated together, willing to pay 250 each. Long shot :(

need 1 X Junior ticket (or adult) on level 1.

I could not upgrade my son's seasoncard on day of derby match and subsequently had it confiscated when entry was tried by an adult. Stupid, I know. I have tried pleading with Peter Fletcher but with no luck. My dream of watching City win the league with my son at my side seems to have died unless there's a kind soul out there...

Obviously you can not sell tickets for profit on here but i can offer all the Champs league group games (home) for Dad and lad. Because we live so far away, I only take him to night games in half term and usually distribute them to friends or family still in Manchester... hopefully this is an offer acceptable to Mods....cheers

Hello, if anyone has a spare ticket for the game on Sunday please let me know.... My old man is travelling home from Tenerife for the game and doesn't have a ticket.

Let me know...

Matt

Hello,

I know that everyone is after tickets and I am most likely p**ing in the wind, but if you don't ask you don't get, right?!!

I would love 2 tickets to the QPR game on Sunday. I had 2, but there has been a problem with my friend getting their concession ticket upgraded, so she has had to let me down.

I am hoping to find a decent fellow blue who isn't just out for what money they can make off their tickets. I am willing to pay up to £50-60 per ticket.

Please, if you can help get in touch. I would be eternally grateful.

My email is e.snaith83@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you.

Is Mary D's open for the game? or is it just people with tickets? also looking for 1 ticket for my old man, let me kknow cheers

HarryNoton said:
Is Mary D's open for the game? or is it just people with tickets? also looking for 1 ticket for my old man, let me kknow cheers

Mary D's will be open, but it will be heaving! :)

If there are any disabled supporters who need 2 tickets mine are available. 1 disabled ticket and 1 carers ticket. Please bear in mind that i cannot answer all PMs. Thanks

PS FACE VALUE Sorry i'm unable to contact people by phone only PM.

Tickets now taken. Thanks for all your enquiries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.