QPR Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Airbags Optional said:
standupifyouhatemanu said:
Airbags Optional said:
Are you mad we should be winning games like this easily if we want to achieve anything this season

-- Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm --

Are you mad we should be winning games like this easily if we want to achieve anything this season

You don't know a thing about football if you think we should be winning ANY premier league game easily, maybe go back to the Swamp, you an ex rag???

Wanker - I have been a city fan for 35 years
Hahaha, so transparent.

Pretty sure this thread (and in fact BM) is proper Rag infested beyond all belief!!! 45mins to show our class lads...Bobby will have them ready to come out and perform a lot better at a tough place to come to, against a tough worked up team.

whosonthebench said:
Enemy said:
Aguero has been so terrible. He is dribbling well but his shots and passes do not make sense. He also lost too many balls. I think we should consider putting in Balo around 65th.

Savic, and Kolarov has been bad.

Thankfully we are 1-1 at break, if it was 1-0 for QPR, we would have no chance of turning it around seeing how confident they were. We got the goal from Dzeko out of nowhere, it was mainly Dzeko doing everything to score.

That's it, Ive read one page of this thread and had enough already.

Can someone sensible tell me how its gone? I know nothing but the scoreline.

QPR have been in our faces, over-watered pitch so our players are slipping nad the balls running on, high balls into our box, and we have little width. They were starting to fade and space wass coming to us in last 10 mins so i think we will get a couple in 2nd half

8 free kicks to them, 2 to us. 2nd week in a row with stats like that. Are we that dirty lol.

I'm just saying that Aguero hasn't been on target that much. I still believe in his abilities because he is world class. It just wasn't a good first half for us. Lets make it better now.

Enemy said:
Aguero has been so terrible. He is dribbling well but his shots and passes do not make sense. He also lost too many balls. I think we should consider putting in Balo around 65th.

Savic, and Kolarov has been bad.

Thankfully we are 1-1 at break, if it was 1-0 for QPR, we would have no chance of turning it around seeing how confident they were. We got the goal from Dzeko out of nowhere, it was mainly Dzeko doing everything to score.

So basically slag Dzeko's strike partner off, then slag off the other non-Bosnian balkans, then heap praise on your hero Dzeko, pathetic troll!

TCIB said:
Another poor quality troll appears :)

No matches are easy in the prem, this unsubltle error gave you away.

4/10. Must try harder.
There's at least half a dozen of them on here tonight. This whole ''care in the community'' malarkey isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I'll be watching the 2nd half with the volume off, when did Waddle become such a rabid QPR fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.