QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Re: QPR vs City: Post match discussion

MrChicago said:
We have a target on our backs. Every team is playing us like it's the final of the FA Cup. It's games like these where we don't play our best and still come away victors that tells you this is a special season.

Destiny!!

I bet the coonts don´t play like that against the scum. They were worse than that against a 9 man Chelski
Twats

Felt like a Hughes era game... you score, we score, etc. Poor defensively and we were outplayed tbh but have such quality that we can score at any point. Our midfield were embarrassingly overrun but the lack of De Jong on the bench gave us very few options to change that. Milner is probably my MotM, although both Silva and Dzeko came to life after poor starts. Aguero was dangerous but didn't have the ball enough probably because we were under pressure so much. Savic had a nightmare, has to be a learning experience. Johnson was dreadful too after he came on, just lost the ball and should have been tracking back better for their second. Hard fought win.

a win is a win well done lads but dont put me though that again,kept our 3 goals a game up but considing to many,shows we really missed vincent today the guys werent on it today for some reason thank god they can hace a rest now.

wow, that was a really nervy win..reminded me of last season...only this time we still won :)
but I think Mancini will be furious about the number of times we lost possession..
And what is with Adam Johnson blowing hot and cold all the time? Does he not know how to defend??

thank fuck for that. fair play to QPR they kept going,got in our faces and made in hard.

savic looked out of sorts good experince for him though, unfortuneatly isn't ready yet.

barton shocking tackle on david.

think mancini should of played de jong as the intensity would of been perfect for his game.

chris waddle you are a muppet.

Absolutely magnificent win. Best result of the season for me. These are the type of games that are really meaningful. When you win but you are not quite at your best.

QPR were well up for that. Got the breaks with a couple of iffy goals, and gave a really good account of themselves. But we pulled it out. These games tell you more than 4-0 strolls at home

Hardest game of the season so far, defence looked a bit shaky today and lacked a leadership. But we scored 3 quality goals,
Waddle must be gutted after that

Things we learned today:

Dzeko can fight score when he's not playing well.
Aguero has lost form.
Silva and Yaya only need a moment to be magical.
Savic is in no way shape or form a CB we can rely on when pressed.
Johnson can't defend my grandmother.
City come from behind to win.

Most importantly we're still 5 points ahead of OG FC. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.