QPR vs City: Post match discussion [Merged]

Re: QPR vs City: Post match discussion

Not pretty, but like they say the mark of champions is winning when you don't play well. Great win for us!

AND THE BLUES GO MARCHING ON, AND ON, AND ON AND ON AND ON!

not the greatest performance ever BUT we got the 3 pts and thats all that matters in the end

fair play to QPR....they played really well and got a lot of respect for them as they played football against us and didnt try to shut up shop,

we ground out the win and that is what top teams do.

next 3 games could go along way to deciding the season

newcastle (unbeaten) at home and then liverpool and arsenal away with the napoli game away squeezed in between.......4 very tough games coming up

the whole team looked obviously exhausted but they made it! so proud of every one of them! don't want to blame Savic even he made some mistakes.

get ready for the slagging of from motd and other people to morrow ,but as said fucking hard earned 3 points last year we would have lost that game .

These are the times we have to show that we can tough it out and we did. You can't win every game with ease, personally I find the hard fought wins are the more enjoyable.

mike channon´s windmill said:
MrChicago said:
We have a target on our backs. Every team is playing us like it's the final of the FA Cup. It's games like these where we don't play our best and still come away victors that tells you this is a special season.

Destiny!!

I bet the coonts don´t play like that against the scum. They were worse than that against a 9 man Chelski
Twats

9 man Chelsea ripped them a new one for sure, without doubt QPR's cup final this one, easily the best I've seen them play this season, maybe deserved a draw, but ho ho ho, Chris 'the Mullet' Waddle and the other c*nt shove that up your arses lmao.

LoveCity said:
Dzeko calls them the best team we've played away in his interview. :D

Is that a subtle rub-in to Rags by Edin??? :-)

Hahaha, that's fucking great.

Savic - piss poor performance....
Johnson - felt bad for him, as soon as he got on the pitch makes the mistake for 2:2
Milner - my god this guy runs and runs and runs
Silva, Yaya and Dzeko were doing what they do best...
Aguero ran and played well however didn't finish

LOL @ Craig Burley.

Stubbs asks a question about City and Burley just completely ignores the question and starts praising QPR. I really dislike him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.